воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

drinking water health advisories




I guess lately I havenapos;t been into anything really, it gets tough when you begin to compare yourself to your best friend. When you are compared by other people to your best friend. This is me. This is who i am, and Iapos;m not going to change to meet your standards. Yeah, constructive criticism is great and all, but watch how you imply it to people. Iapos;m sick of being secondhand to anything, Iapos;m sick of being competitive, and Iapos;m sick of being around the same people all the time. I love the familiarity but I can do without the competitive spirit around us.
and to you:
stop under estimating yourself. Youapos;re better than you think you are, and I know you know that. So stop being surprised by what youapos;re capable of...no one needs to see you display your over excitement for something we all know youapos;re capable of.
frick.

sometimes, I can be such a terrible friend.

fox and the hound pub, drinking water health advisories, drinking water health, drinking water grant proposal, drinking water from the colarado river.



Комментариев нет: