суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

eve online mining macro




This is my third day of suspension, and�God knows Iapos;ve been grateful for the mornings to sleep in.� I just got a call from my boss, so Iapos;ll be pulling a double shift tomorrow and also working Sunday. Then itapos;s back to school on Monday.
Been trying to get some weed for SO long, itapos;s never been so hard for me in my life.� I�managed to squeeze two Valium out of the woman who is taking care of me but theyapos;ve never really done much for me to begin with.� Hopefully I�can figure something out once my little sisterapos;s boyfriend gets here, seeing that he has quite a collection of connections for a fourteen year old OCD/ADHD Christian boy.
Iapos;m just waiting, waiting, waiting for something that I�donapos;t know if I want, why I want it, something that probably wonapos;t come.
eve online mining macro, eve online mining guide, eve online mining drones, eve online mining drone.



Комментариев нет: